Tuesday, October 23, 2018

MN House: Alice Mann in 56B

From her website:
An older gentleman recently came to see me in clinic, someone I’ve gotten to know well over the years. As we discussed his medications, he told me that because of the high cost, he had been rationing them, taking them every other day. When it comes to medical care, no one should have to choose between their health and the ability to pay their heating bill.
I believe that everyone should have access to affordable care.
I have experienced what healthcare looks like in developing nations without proper care, and I have experienced what it looks like here in our backyard. I have also been fortunate enough to study at some of the best medical programs in the country. I am not interested in parroting partisan talking points. I am interested in creating policy that can bring real solutions.
Rep. Roz Peterson (R-Lakeville) appears to well know that she’s in a swing district, and has on occasion done, or at least proclaimed, the "centrist" thing. (More here.) But she is absolutely a devoted member of the Party of Traitor Trump, and needs to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment